Re: Fwd: Re: st: CommandLineEmailer using gmail ??

From   Nick Winter <>
To   Stata List <>
Subject   Re: Fwd: Re: st: CommandLineEmailer using gmail ??
Date   Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:24:50 -0400

OK, I couldn't resist trying it out -- I just got SendEmail to send a message via my GMail account. I installed the version of SendEmail that includes TLS, and installed Strawberry perl on my Windows machine. With that in place, the following sent a message:

sendemail -f -t -u Test -m Hello, this is a test -s -xu -xp <<MyPassword>>

Good luck,
Nick Winter