st: CommandLineEmailer using gmail ??

From   Pablo Bonilla <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: CommandLineEmailer using gmail ??
Date   Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:29:03 -0400

Dear statalist,

I am trying to used the program CommandLineEmailer for sending email
from Stata (
 but as I am in a corporative computer I don't have Windows Live mail.
is there a way to integrate CommandLineEmailer with my gmail accoutn
?? Or, is there another way to send emails from stata besides this

Thank you so much.

Pablo Bonilla