st: adding brief description to a database

From   Paolo Bonaiuti <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: adding brief description to a database
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:32:43 +0200

Hi all,

this might be a trivial question. If so, sorry, but I didn't manage to
find its answer on
Does anybody knon how to add a brief description to a database?

I mean: when you type:
. sysuse auto,clear

you have as output:
 (1978 Automobile Data)

how can I add a similar description to my database?