Re: st: adding brief description to a database

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: adding brief description to a database
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2012 07:36:07 -0700

Hi Paulo,

I don't remember the exact command off the top of my head, but you should be able to find it fairly easily in the data management manual that came with Stata.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone