Re: st: adding brief description to a database

Subject   Re: st: adding brief description to a database
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:56:07 -0500

Also, see the help for -notes- and -char-.

Steve
sjsamuels@gmail.com

On Jul 5, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Roger B. Newson wrote:

If you type, in Stata,

help label

then you will find the -label data- command, which creates a label for the current dataset in memory. If you save this current dataset, and then use it in another Stata session, then the dataset will still be labelled.

I hope this helps.

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics