st: FW: How to keep only firms that have at least two consecutive years of data

From   umut senalp <uerksan@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: FW: How to keep only firms that have at least two consecutive years of data
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2012 17:04:59 +0300

Dear Statalist,
I have a panel of 1250 units (firms) and five variables (with missing values), for the time period of  2003 to 2011. I would like to keep only firms that have a minimum of 2 consecutive annual observations for all variables together. I would be glad if you could help me to write a code for it.
Regards
Umut