Re: st: FW: How to keep only firms that have at least two consecutive years of data

From   Muhammad Anees <anees@aneconomist.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: FW: How to keep only firms that have at least two consecutive years of data
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:13:16 +0500

Check this might help you.

xtset id year
bys id: gen nyear=[_N]