st: Sample weights

From   Brooks Evans <>
Subject   st: Sample weights
Date   Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:48:32 -0400

I am trying to estimate population statistics from sample data.
Specifically, I created a categorical variable, and would like to
estimate these categories for the population. The dataset includes
sample weights/expansion factors for each observation. I have tried
weighting by the weights*size of household, howvever receive the
following error 'may not use non-integer frequency weights', and I am
not able to use pweights. Any suggested appreciated. Thank you