Re: st: regression where independant var with gaps

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: regression where independant var with gaps
Date   Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:25:51 +0100

You have shown data examples like
this with values every day but some zeros. Be advised: if the gaps are known to contain zeros, then they are not gaps. This is not a matter of convention or preference.