st: regression where independant var with gaps

From   tashi lama <ltashi32@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: regression where independant var with gaps
Date   Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:54:56 +0000

Hello all,

   I have a univariate time series with gaps like following

date                      hits

01/01/2011                40

01/02/2011                20

01/03/2011                9

01/06/2011                6

01/10/2011                2

Can I run a regression since the my independant vars have gaps?

Thanx always,

Tashi