st: Re: Delete upper case variable

From   Janet Hill <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Re: Delete upper case variable
Date   Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:14:39 +0100 (BST)

I am importing a large dataset and, following various data manipulations, I generate new variables that have lower case names. To clean the dataset I need to delete all variables that start with an upper case letter. I can see the names in ds or findname (from SSC) but I can't work out how to select these names for deletion. I would be grateful for any advice on this. I am using Stata 12.

Thank you,