Re: st: Re: Delete upper case variable

From   Eric Booth <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Delete upper case variable
Date   Sun, 22 Apr 2012 16:41:20 -0500

I don't think -findname- has the ability to select on variable case (that I could find anyways ((I thought I remembered Nick Cox commenting about this in an earlier thread, but I couldnt find it - or I'm imagining it))) ).

Here's a one way to do it:

sysuse auto, clear
rename mpg headroom, upper
foreach a in  `c(ALPHA)' {