Re: st: Random sample panel data

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Random sample panel data
Date   Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:22:52 +0530

Dear Moumin, I am not sure whether this will help you or not but what
looks to me is select is a generated variable.

I am just putting this command for your understanding form the same
place you have used the example of command
bysort hhid (select): replace select = select[_N]

egen select = tag(hhid)

Prakash