Re: st: Change axis text font size for all graphs

From   Nick Sanders <sandersn@stanford.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Change axis text font size for all graphs
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:26:14 -0700

Hi Nick/Scott,

That's very helpful, thank you –  just what I was hoping for.

Best,
Nick