Re: st: Change axis text font size for all graphs

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Change axis text font size for all graphs
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 19:20:40 -0500

label sizes are controled by the schemes.  See -help scheme files- and
related entries.

It is very easy to alter a scheme.  The below scheme will change size
of the titles, axis labels, axis titles but everything else the same
as  s2color.

*  --- Begin scheme-mine.scheme --------------------------
*! version 1.0
#include s2color