st: Change axis text font size for all graphs

From   Nick Sanders <sandersn@stanford.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Change axis text font size for all graphs
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:39:36 -0700

Hello all,

Can anyone point me toward a command to change the default axis title and label font sizes for twoway graphs? I've found documentation on the "fontface" command for font choice, but can't find anything that does the equivalent for font size such as, for example, typing

"xtitle(, size(small))"

for all graphs.

Thanks,
Nick