Re: st: Change axis text font size for all graphs

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Change axis text font size for all graphs
Date   Fri, 6 Apr 2012 01:22:14 +0100

This is what graph schemes do. Look at your default graph scheme,
whatever it is. It may inherit settings from other scheme files but

gsize axis_title      medsmall

is likely to be your default, and you can change it. However, this
affects all axis titles. It is best not to change any official scheme
files but to devise your own. -help schemes- is a start if much or all
of this is new to you.

Nick