Re: st: influential cases - xtnbreg

From   Steve Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: influential cases - xtnbreg
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:51:46 -0400

I just posted a response which shows how to compute dfbetas for -stcox-

and it should also work for -xtnbreg-

On Mar 15, 2012, at 7:36 AM, <>  wrote:

I have identified  some outliers in my dataset but now I want to know whether they are influential points as well.

There are plenty of ways to do this using regress but I am using xtnbreg and so far I did not come across any test like the Cook's test that applies to xtnbreg. Can someone suggest how should I proceed?

Lorena Montoya
University of Twente
The Netherlands