st: influential cases - xtnbreg

From   <a.l.montoya@utwente.nl>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: influential cases - xtnbreg
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:36:34 +0000

I have identified  some outliers in my dataset but now I want to know whether they are influential points as well.

There are plenty of ways to do this using regress but I am using xtnbreg and so far I did not come across any test like the Cook's test that applies to xtnbreg. Can someone suggest how should I proceed?

Thanks

Lorena Montoya
researcher
University of Twente