Re: st: RE: What happened to the S FNDATE macro

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: What happened to the S FNDATE macro
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:20:17 +0100

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Nick Cox wrote:
> But -- it's not defined with no previously stored dataset in memory.

I see, I now get it too on my version of Stata (and I know which
dataset Nick used to check the existence of that macro...)

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen