Re: st: Composite measures

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Composite measures
Date   Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:52:11 -0800

Alessandro,

If you want to only merge a handful of variables look at the keep option of the merge command.  It will allow you to select which variables you add to the dataset in memory.

Billy

Sent from my iPhone