Re: st: how can I merge two data sets over a range of values

From   Richard Warr <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how can I merge two data sets over a range of values
Date   Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:09:14 -0500

I''ve done more research and this is basically something that SAS PROC
SQL can deal with - basically merge if a value falls within a range of
values.   Append could work but would require a lot of cleaning up
afterwards.  I know that I won't get a 1:1 match, but that's OK as I
will then pick the best match later.