Re: st: Output logistic regression results using outreg

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Output logistic regression results using outreg
Date   Thu, 09 Feb 2012 00:18:42 -0500

At 09:14 PM 2/8/2012, Maria Cecilia Vieira da Silva wrote:
Hello,
I have been trying to use outreg to output results of logistic regressions with no success. I would like to report the constant, p, the confidence interval, N and the pseudo R2. The syntax in the help files is not clear to me.

I tried:

outreg using results, b ci p replace ///

it did not work.

It may be you have a syntax error, but -outreg- has a zillion options so if so it isn't obvious to me. In any event, could you be more specific? What do you mean, "it did not work?" Are you getting an error message, or are you just not getting things printed out that you would like, or what? It would help to show the command you typed before outreg, along with the message or output you got immediately afterwards. I might also drop the "using results" temporarily so the output is printed to your screen.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam