st: Output logistic regression results using outreg

From   Maria Cecilia Vieira da Silva <mcvieira@mapigroup.com>
Subject   st: Output logistic regression results using outreg
Date   Thu, 9 Feb 2012 02:14:15 +0000

Hello,
I have been trying to use outreg to output results of logistic regressions with no success.
I would like to report the constant, p, the confidence interval, N and the pseudo R2. The syntax in the help files is not clear to me.

I tried:

outreg using results, b ci p replace ///

it did not work.
I wouold appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Cecilia