Re: st: protect my files in a public hard drive

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: protect my files in a public hard drive
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:42:24 -0500

You can use the -datasignature- command to see if the data are the
same. See example 4 in the helpfile.

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]