RE: st: conditional frailty model

From   Arranz Muñoz José María <>
To   <>, <>
Subject   RE: st: conditional frailty model
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:37:00 +0100

Thanks a lot Matthias. I will have a look to the linkt. We are in contact.
Best wishes.
Prof. José María Arranz Muñoz. Estadística, Estructura Económica y OEI
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
Plaza de la Victoria 2
Alcalá de Henares 28802
Universidad de Alcalá
Teléfono: 918854271; Fax: 918854201

De: en nombre de Matthias Pierce
Enviado el: mié 01/02/2012 18:32
Asunto: Re: st: conditional frailty model

Hello Jose,

Yes, i've been trying to do the same thing, but have not had a
response to my post. You can do it in R though. Prof Box-Steffensmeier
has put her R scripts online at (use the search box
with the term "frailty" to find relevant documents). The basic idea is
to do a cox model, and specify strata() and frailty.gamma().

Hope this helps!

Matthias Pierce