Re: st: Listing var1 if var* equals X

From   Lars Folkestad <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Listing var1 if var* equals X
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:48:16 +0100

Thank you Nick and Maarten

I will (for educational purposes) try to do the loop thing that you
suggest.
But after fiddling with it for a while i saw that the best way to do it is
to follow the
Laws of stata and list in long mode and than reshape to wide for better
overview.

lars