Re: st: How to standardize a variable with a define mean

From   Alberto R Osella <>
Subject   Re: st: How to standardize a variable with a define mean
Date   Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:05:45 +0100

Thanks Maarten. It works!!!!

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655