Re: st: coding for weighting factor variable -weight-

From   David Cefskimal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: coding for weighting factor variable -weight-
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:26:41 +0100

Steve, thank you. Yes, two samples were conducted, one for east
germany and one for west. I need to combine them and therefore weight
each one in this process of combining. I am looking into -collapse-
but I thought there is an even simpler way with weight in []. Thx!