st: Re: how do i get a bias-corrected CI for coefficient combination

From   Star Chen <star107c@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: how do i get a bias-corrected CI for coefficient combination
Date   Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:55:23 -0500

Good afternoon,

I am using bootstrap method to compute bias-corrected confidence
intervals in my regression model. In order to interpret an interaction
term in my model, I need to get the confidence interval for a
combination of coefficients, but lincom command in STATA only works
for normal-based confidence interval, how do I get a bias-corrected
confidence interval for the linear or non-linear coefficient
combination.

Thank you very much.

Dawn