Re: st: Re: how do i get a bias-corrected CI for coefficient combination

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: how do i get a bias-corrected CI for coefficient combination
Date   Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:57:43 -0500

Try this:

sysuse auto, clear
bootstrap (_b[c.weight]*10+_b[c.price]*100): ///
   reg mpg c.weight##c.price
estat bootstrap, all

Note that our favorite program is correctly spelled "Stata", not "STATA".  Unlike the letters in "SAS", "SPSS", and "SUDAAN", the letters in "Stata" do not stand for other words. So "Stata" is not an acronym and should not be capitalized. See the end of the Statalist FAQ.

Steve