st: axis label font

From   Bulent Koksal <bkoksal@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: axis label font
Date   Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:52:43 +0200

Hello,

I would lie to use one of the fonts installed in my system (like
tahoma) and a specific size for axis labels. Is this possible?

In Excel we can determine the font and font size for axis labels and
we can do the same for titles in Stata. But is this possible for axis
labels (ylabel and xlabel) in Stata. Thank you.

--
Bülent Köksal