st: FW: dynamic panel - how to get indiviual result for each cross section?

From   Neelu Seetaram <[email protected]>
Subject   st: FW: dynamic panel - how to get indiviual result for each cross section?
Date   Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:01:27 +0000

Hello I have run a log linear regression using CLSDV on STATA 12. My sample is 15 countries and 30 years. STATA is giving me the results for the whole sample.
1. How do I get result for each individual country?
2. How do I get the individual heterogeniety for each country? I have tried <<predict u>> but this give me a value for each year and country (Uit rather than Ui) rather than 1 value for each  country.
Can you please help. I am fairly new to STATA 12.

Thank you