st: Missing Observations

From   John Ebireri <j.ebireri.1@research.gla.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Missing Observations
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:57:08 +0100

Hello Statalist users,

Im having a problem with missing observations in my panel data set. Im using the System GMM estimator and while i get some fairly good estimates, i notice that less that 50 per cent of my data is used in this estimation. What can i do to handle the problem of missing data in panel data analysis? I tried the 'tsfill' but i dont think it works for this purpose. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

John.