Re: st: Interaction with Squared Term

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Interaction with Squared Term
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:02:40 -0500

At 06:57 AM 10/26/2011, Ryan Goodstein wrote:
Thanks to all of you for your comments.  I'm using Stata on our Unix
server so I am unable to update the version myself.  But apparently
(based on your replies) if I can get our IT department to do so the
problem should be resolved.

Yes, you are at the mercy of others. You may have to educate them about Stata updates. But, at least it shouldn't be an ongoing problem, since Stata 11.2 is probably frozen.

Do you also have problems downloading and installing programs from SSC and other places? If so, you might be able to adapt these instructions to your local situation:

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu