st: Outreg2 and tobit

From   Dorothy Bridges <dbstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Outreg2 and tobit
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:00:22 -0700

Dear all,

When I use outreg2 with tobit, outreg2 places the "sigma" estimate in
a column alongside the coefficient estimates, rather than at the
bottom of the column (where R^2 would appear).  In other words, I am
getting:

(1)            (2)
model       sigma

Rather than:
                (1)
                model
variable1
variable2
sigma

I was unable to find a solution either in the help files or in the
Statalist archives.

Thanks,
Dorothy