Re: st: Fwd: Comparing marginal effects of two subsamples

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: Comparing marginal effects of two subsamples
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:35:41 +0200

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Jianhong Chen wrote:
> First, I used -nbreg, dv iv moderator iv*moderator-
> Then, I used nbreg, dv iv moderator iv*moderator, irr
> So when I report the results in the table, I will use IRR, not coef,
> right?

The really important thing is that you and your audience understands
what the numbers you report mean. So, pick whichever you think you
understand and can explain to your audience.

> Do you have a published paper who also used
> the same approach for my reference?

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie