Re: st: Fwd: Comparing marginal effects of two subsamples

From   Jianhong Chen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: Comparing marginal effects of two subsamples
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:33:58 -0400

Hi, Maarten

Thank you very much for your response. They are very helpful. I really
appreciate it. I have a following question about reporting.

First, I used nbreg, dv iv moderator iv*moderator, the coefficient of
interaction terms in results section is 0.81. Then, I used nbreg, dv
iv moderator iv* moderator, irr; the IRR of interaction terms in the
results section is 1.20. Both is significant (p=0.023).

So when I report the results in the table, I will use IRR, not coef,
(1.20, not 0.81), right? Do you have a published paper who also used
the same approach for my reference?

Thanks again

Best