st: Fwd: Comparing marginal effects of two subsamples

From   Jianhong Chen <>
Subject   st: Fwd: Comparing marginal effects of two subsamples
Date   Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:16:32 -0400

Hi, everyone

I am conducting two-way interaction with negative binomial model. The
reviewers asked us to do marginal effects because of non-linear model.
So, I splitted the sample according to the mean level of the

For the sample with high level of moderator, I used "nbreg" command
and "mfx" to get the marginal effects of the independent variable. For
the sample with low level of moderator, I also used the same two

Then how to conduct the t-test to compare the marginal effects across
the two subsamples in Stata? Any suggestions would be really