Re: st: How do I test autocorrelation in panel data with time-series operators?

From   Muhammad Anees <anees@aneconomist.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How do I test autocorrelation in panel data with time-series operators?
Date   Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:57:23 +0500

If not allowed using the time series operators like D.Var etc, why not
generate new variables for differences, and so for your lagged case.
It should work then.

--

Regards

Anees