st: How do I test autocorrelation in panel data with time-series operators?

From   feaguile@ing.uchile.cl
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How do I test autocorrelation in panel data with time-series operators?
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:22:58 -0300

Hello,

I just can test it because no test allows variables with lags.

Thank you.