Re: st: fixed and random effects for longitudinal censored continuous data

From   House Wang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: fixed and random effects for longitudinal censored continuous data
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:22:09 -0500

I thought to follow this book: Multilevel and longitudinal modeling
using stata 2nd edition !!!!!
By S. Rabe-Hesketh, Anders Skrondal
This book talks about the problems I have in here.
But I cannot get this book until the next week.