st: RE: ciplot (ssc) - change markersymbol

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: ciplot (ssc) - change markersymbol
Date   Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:14:32 -0700 (PDT)

Marc,

Regarding your postscript, please see
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-04/msg00508.html and
associated posts.