st: RE: Adjusting economist scheme

From   "David Radwin" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Adjusting economist scheme
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

Walt,

The documentation for -scheme-, official and otherwise (including
Stata-list), is fairly sparse. I recall that when I was trying to
customize a scheme a few years ago, the first edition of Michael
Mitchell's "A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics" was the most helpful
reference but not totally comprehensive. So I don't know if it will solve
your problem or even if it can be solved.

One helpful aspect of the book is that you can download examples of other
schemes he created and learn by example, which sounds like your approach
so far.

http://www.stata.com/bookstore/vgsg.html

David
--