RE: st: plotting a variable for the whole data

From   Humaira Asad <[email protected]>
To   STATA HELP <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: plotting a variable for the whole data
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:10:51 +0000

Thank you Nick. Allah bless you with all good things and blessings. You can't imagine how important your help is for all of us who are struggling with different types of problems.

Humaira Asad
PhD Research Scholar

UoE Business School

University of Exeter, England