st: ciplot (ssc) - change markersymbol

From   "Kaulisch, Marc" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: ciplot (ssc) - change markersymbol
Date   Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:50:10 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I am really puzzled and cannot solve the problem myself. Drawing graph
with ciplot (from ssc) I get a diamond as marker (independently of
scheme used). As I do some graphs with the statsby-strategy, where I get
a circle as marker, and some with ciplot, I would like to get a circle
for both types of graphs.

Where do I have to change the markersymbol in my scheme?
I do not want to extend every -ciplot- command by msymbol(circle).

P.S.: Is there any good introduction into the customizing schemes?