Re: st: ciplot (ssc) - change markersymbol

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: ciplot (ssc) - change markersymbol
Date   Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:27:03 +0100

This isn't anything to do with schemes, because, as you report,
whatever your -scheme- choices, -ciplot- would override them.

Welcome to the world of programming! That is, if you want -ciplot- to
default to circles, you need to clone the program and set your own
defaults. It's now your program, except in so far as it was mine. You
should use a different name.

Evidently, I preferred -dh- as default marker for myself, at least
when -ciplot- was written.