st: Twoway options with grqreg

From   Dorothy Bridges <>
Subject   st: Twoway options with grqreg
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:49:15 -0700

Hi everyone,

I'd like to use my usual twoway styling options ("graphregion,"
"plotregion," etc.) with grqreg, and it seems I can not do this
directly (since it's formally a twoway plot, I suppose).  Does anyone
have a suggestion?

Many thanks,