st: STATA and HLM Model Building

From   "Toro, Rosa" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: STATA and HLM Model Building
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:01:26 +0000

I am starting to run some models in a rather large data using HLM.  I was shown a way to construct my models via STATA and then use HLM for analyses.  But, when trying to do it using the UCLA suggestions and another given to me by a colleague, I get the same error message

file HLM2MDM.STS not found

I have read through an old thread that addressed this problem, but the thread beginner did not make mention of what ended up working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.