st: statistical consultant job opening at Dartmouth College

From   M Hollis <m73hollis_stata@yahoo.com>
To   STATA <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: statistical consultant job opening at Dartmouth College
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:23:56 -0700 (PDT)

Computing Services here at Dartmouth has a job opening for a statistical consultant who will support faculty, students, and researchers with statistical software and analysis. They want someone familiar with Stata, SAS, and either R or SPSS. I personally would love to have someone who knows Stata well. I don't think attachments will come through on this list, so you can find more details about the position at:

http://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/

Search for job number: 0142901

I'm not in charge of the hiring, I'm just a faculty member, so questions about the position should be directed to Barbara Knauff at Dartmouth.

Thanks,

Matissa Hollister